This facility's fees cover the use of the facility only. The facility fees do not include laboratory, pathology or surgeon. You will be billed separately for these fees.
Please be aware of any admission policies your insurance plan may have. You or your physician may have to adhere to certain requirements in order to insure maximum reimbursement. Failure to obtain pre-authorization, physician referral, or a second opinion may greatly reduce or eliminate your benefits.
- Be prepared to pay any co-insurance/deductible amounts on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage are also required to pay their charges in advance or on the day of surgery.
- As a courtesy, we will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers or governmental agency directly for the facility's charges.
- Hoffman Estates Surgery Center accepts cash, cashier's checks, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, CareCredit and personal checks with a valid I.D.
The Center offers a financing plan called CareCredit, to cover you and your family members‚ healthcare needs. With CareCredit you enjoy these benefits:
- Flexible financing options
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- A Fast Credit decision
We are happy to allow you to make convenient, low monthly payments. If financing is your preferred option, you can begin any necessary treatment immediately and spread the payments out over time. For more information, call CareCredit prior to the day of surgery at 800-365-8290 or go to www.carecredit.com
Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to receive services at this facility. This facility is in-network and certified by Medicare. Hoffman Estates Surgery Center complies with Medicare safety and governance standards.
Taken from the Medicare & You Handbook for Part B-Covered Services:
Facility fees for approved services at an Ambulatory Surgery Center, which is a facility where surgical procedures are performed, and the patient is released the same day. You pay 20% of the Medicare approved amounts and any applicable Part B deductible.
HESC is in-network with Medicare, BCBS, AARP, Humana, Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna and most other insurance companies. We encourage you to contact your insurance company directly to ensure coverage and better understand your specific surgical benefits.
If you have questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please contact the business office at Hoffman Estates Surgery Center.